The subject of IntersectionPoint Academy’s training is on intersectional thinking and entrepreneurship/ innovation, which can be applied to the entire field of sustainable development, including conservation-restoration and the built environment, with an emphasis on leadership. Our activities are all based on a multi- and transdisciplinary approach to learning and decision-making.
– intersectional, preventive and sustainability thinking
– intersectional communication and management
– teamwork; creativity and critical thinking
– ability to define common problems and develop joint-solutions at a higher rate
– principles of sustainable leadership; business and entrepreneurship
– appreciation for quality and practical knowledge
– importance of continuing education; and cross-functional training.